Competition time northsiders! We've got TWO hampers to give away, each packed full with a surprise selection of the latest Product Of The Year winners! WOO!
The Product Of The Year Awards is the world's largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. Over 5000 Aussies cast their votes in the most recent awards, which take place in over 40 countries every year to celebrate everyday and supermarket products.
Look out for that iconic POTY red seal when you're out shopping next to easily spot the winners on the shelf!
Want to enter and get your hands on an assortment of goodies? It's EASY! Simply head to our Instagram page @northsidersydney and
👍 Like the competition post and make sure you’re following us
→ Tag a friend in the comments
Each prize hamper is worth $100 and we have two to give away.
T&Cs for Product Of The Year Competition
northsider magazine full terms and conditions
- @northsidersydney instagram
1. The Promoter is contented media ABN 28892978911 of Wycombe Road, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents of the North Sydney LGA and neighbouring suburbs aged 18 and over. ID may be required to receive the prize. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family member includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (including natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The competition commences on 13 Feb 2022 at 19:36 AEDT and closes on 15 Feb 2022 at 23.59 AEDT.
5. How to enter:
Like the competition post @northsidersydney on Instagram and follow @northsidersydney on Instagram
Tag a friend or multiple friends in the comments section of the competition post.
6. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
8. The Prize is as follows: Each winner will receive 1 x Product Of The Year hampers (each worth $100) which includes a selection of recent winners of the Product Of The Year awards. Selection of products is at the discretion of the POTY team. POTY team to dispatch the prize. Winner to supply contact details for prize to be sent over. The Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
9. Total prize pool $200.
10. Ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize, are the responsibility of the winner. These may include, but are not limited to parking, additional taxes, tips, food and beverage purchases in excess of the prize pool, additional meals and additional activities. The winner is liable for any charges incurred over the prize value.
11. The Prize draw will take place at contented media, Wycombe Road, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 on 16 Feb 2022 at 10:00 AEDT (the Draw Date).
12. The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in the selection of the winner. Two winners will be chosen at random. Entry requirements must be met.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Winners will be notified via email and/or the social media account they used to enter the competition within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s website, www.northsider.com.au, and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles and in northsider print magazine.
15. If the Winner does not claim their Prize within 48 hours of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at contented media, Wycombe Road, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Winner will be notified within 24 hours of the date of the redraw.
16. Third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant that they have reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. By entering the competition and accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree that you licence the rights to reproduce and republish your photo submission to The Promoter and its associated partners on the associated websites, social media channels and print publications. It is a condition of entry that the works submitted as part of the entry can be used by The Promoter for their own marketing, promotional and publicity purposes without restriction. in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind. By entering the competition, you agree that you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
22. By entering this competition and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that The Promoter may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition. This includes the use of your Instagram handle in promotional material.
23. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
24. Personal information collected during the competition may be used for direct marketing purposes.
For more information about Product Of The Year head to www.productoftheyear.com.au
Identification may be requested at the time of prize collection. Always follow all current NSW Health Covid-19 Health Orders when collecting and enjoying prizes.